Category / Blog
by Baltimore Criminal Defense Attorney Brandon Mead In December 2020, Maryland’s highest court made judicial history by allowing rap lyrics as admissible evidence. The court held that the lyrics were admissible evidence…January 11, 2021
- Possession and Carrying of Firearms in MD – What Are the Laws?
- Firearms Transportation Laws in Maryland- What do I Need to Know?
- The Maryland Appeal Courts’ Decision to Allow Rap Lyrics as Admissible Evidence Is Dangerous, Prejudicial and Wrong
- What is Maryland Criminal Code Section 5-602?
- What Do I Need to Know About Firearms Possession Charges in Maryland?