Category / FAQ
MD Public Safety Code § 5-133 – Firearms possession laws. by Baltimore, MD Firearms possession attorney Brandon Mead. The possession and carrying of firearms in Maryland is a seriously regulated issue in the code…February 18, 2021
Section 4-203 of Maryland’s criminal law – firearms transportation laws. by Baltimore firearms possession defense attorney Brandon Mead. It is hard to argue that Maryland’s jurisdiction is one with some stringent laws on…February 18, 2021
Maryland Criminal Code Section 5-602 – Possession with Intent, Manufacturing, Distribution by Baltimore drug possession defense attorney Brandon Mead. Maryland Criminal Code Section 5-602 is a charge of possession with the intent…December 10, 2020
What Do I Need to Know About Firearms Possession Charges in Maryland?December 10, 2020
by Maryland murder and manslaughter defense attorney Brandon Mead While subtle, there are legal differences between murder and manslaughter in Maryland. Maryland does not allow the death penalty, but the sentence determined for…December 10, 2020
- Possession and Carrying of Firearms in MD – What Are the Laws?
- Firearms Transportation Laws in Maryland- What do I Need to Know?
- The Maryland Appeal Courts’ Decision to Allow Rap Lyrics as Admissible Evidence Is Dangerous, Prejudicial and Wrong
- What is Maryland Criminal Code Section 5-602?
- What Do I Need to Know About Firearms Possession Charges in Maryland?